The new Iber version 2.5 has been launched and is available for download from its official website.
This new version is based on the GiD 14.1.1d version and includes several improvements including new tools and 2 new calculation modules, IberHABITAT and IberPLUS. Find all the modules available here.
What’s new in Iber v2.5
- New pre and postprocess toolbar, including new macros.
- New inlet condition: Stepped discharge
- New internal condition: Mobile gates
- New tool for pre and postprocessing (geometry from points, topography options, export results, etc.)
- New IberHABITAT module. This module is able to assess fish habitat.
- New IberPlus module. For GPU-CUDA calculations. This module is currently in beta version.
Iber is a two-dimensional software for the simulation of free surface flow, morphodynamics and transport processes in rivers and estuaries, developed by the Water and Environmental Engineering Group, GEAMA (University of A Coruña) and the Flumen Institute (Polytechnic University of Catalonia, UPC, and International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering, CIMNE).
Iber team offers high-level and quality courses, designed on the basis of their expertise and looking for passing on their knowledge to the society. Discover the training options here.
For further information please visit www.iberaula.es.