The new GiD16.0.4 official version has been released and is ready to download from our webpage.
Check what’s new in this version:
- Windows, try to allow models with long filenames (>260 MAX_PATH characters)
- New GiD variable ApplyTransformationsToEntitiesMeshes to enable/disable automatically do on the mesh the action done in its geometry (move, delete, change layers, groups, etc.)
- Fix bug delete layer with elements continue drawing it.
- Fix bug conditions press ‘All conditions all intervals’
- Fix crash deleting mesh with entities in frozen layers and remesh
- Fix crash send surface to other layer with inner element pointing to a NULL node
- proc MessageBoxOptionsButtons: avoid that click icon to close window return the first option, the user must select one.
- Fix bug mesh: smoothed normals not recalculated remeshing a model with old mesh in frozen parts
- Fix bug post-process extracting boundaries with several meshes
- Vtk import corrected error which caused in some cases to create too many points.
- GiD_EntitiesGroups get $group_name elements returning ids not sorted increasing because multiple meshes
- CustomLib value items allow new attribute validate_exprto validate it with an arbitrary valid Tcl expr.
- CustomLib value items allow new attribute format_commandto format the value with a Tcl procedure.